Known as the Great Emancipator, the Sixth Form house is named after the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, whose family tree can be traced back to Hingham. The connection with the United States was firmly established when the boarding house was officially opened by Secretary of State, Dean Acheson, in 1958.
In 2010, the Ralphs boarding house was officially opened. It is named after Lady Enid Ralphs whose husband was instrumental in the setting up of the school.
Wymondham College has been an important part of my life. I attended the College as a student and have worked here since 2002.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Mr Richard Smith, Head of House
House Staff List
- Head of House — Mr Richard Smith
- Deputy Head of House — Mr Paul Willett
- Assistant Head of House — Mrs Rebecca Davis
- Boarding House Managers — Mrs Tracey Summers, Miss Helen Watt
- Deputy Boarding House Manager — Miss Michaela Stordy, Mrs Victoria Cook
- Tutors — Mr Richard Smith, Mr David Thresh, Mr Paul Willett, Mrs Rebecca Davis, Mr David Ball, Mr Ben Dewhurst, Miss Kim Constable, Mr Andy Housego, Mrs Sarah Buckton, Mrs Amber Dunne, Miss Catherine Lovatt, Mrs Julia Rendall, Dr Elizabeth Ward, Mrs Claire Wilson, Mr Stephen Dye, Mrs Rebecca Davis, Mr Liam Woodcock, Mr Dylan Gregory, Miss Claire Gillham, Mr Ian Pape, Mr Ciaran Prendergast
- Non Resident Boarding Tutors — Mrs Sarah Buckton, Mrs Alice Calcutt, Miss Kim Constable, Mr Steven Dye, Mr Andy Housego, Rev. Ian Jones, Mr David Thresh, Mrs Joanne Minnis, Mr Ian Pape, Mr Ciaran Prendergast
- Lincoln Fellows — Mr Liam Woodcock, Mr Hani El-Bay
- Graduate Boarding Assistants — Miss Francesca Leveridge, Miss Shannon Moloney
- MACs — Mrs Sophie Booty
- Student Supervisor — Miss Rachel Websdale, Miss Carol Wilson
- Welfare and Attendance Officer — Mrs Elaine Giddings
House Contact Details
House Phone Number 01953 609028
House Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lincoln Hall Newsletters||Date|
|Lincoln Life October 2019||08th Oct 2019||Download|
|Lincoln Life September Exeat 2019||18th Sep 2019||Download|
|May Newsletter 2018.pdf||01st May 2018||Download|
|Febuary Newsletter 2018.pdf||01st Feb 2018||Download|
|Lincoln Life April 2019.pdf||24th Apr 2019||Download|
|Lincoln Life May 19.pdf||28th May 2019||Download|